At Saluté Oral & Facial Surgery we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date. Our office accepts a majority of Dental PPO plans, Dental Medicaid for 20 years and younger Plan, Dental CHIP for 20 years and younger Plan. We process all dental claims on the patient’s behalf. We do not accept medical insurance or process medical insurance claims. They can be reached by phone at Austin Office Phone Number 512-372-6230.
Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.
Please bring your insurance information with you to the consultation so that we can expedite reimbursement. You will usually have to provide your dental insurance information when scheduling your consultation. Please have the information of subscriber (social security number, date of birth, employer, group number, member ID number) for the dental insurance and the name of the dental insurance company.
On the day of your consultation you will be given information regarding the charges for the procedures you will be having done in our office. It is important for you to know what your insurance policy covers. We recommend that you check with your insurance company if you have any questions regarding your benefits. Due to the growing number of insurance companies and plans available, it has become difficult for us to call and verify insurance coverage for every patient. We have found the phone policy of many insurance companies to be that they may only verify general benefit information to the doctors office. They usually cannot quote exact procedure fees, so we are not able to calculate the exact amount that your insurance will pay. You will want to be aware that any information received by phone from an insurance company is not a binding agreement for payment.
We are happy to file your insurance claim forms for you the day of your surgery to assist you in receiving the benefits your insurance company has contracted to provide you.
Key Questions to Ask Your Insurance When Verifying Your Benefits:
1. Yearly policy maximum
2. Benefits used so far in your calendar year
3. Calendar year dates
4. Usual and customary fees foe the procedures you are having done
5. Is general anesthesia a covered benefit for the procedures you are having done?
6. Percent of coverage you are currently at.
7. Verify class code of procedures you are having done (extractions are usually Class ll)
8. If you have two insurances, does your plan have a non-duplication of benefits clause?
9. Age limit for dependent children
10. Student verification requirement
11. Is our office In-Network with your insurance?
12. Is the coverage different for In-network and Out-of-Network Providers?